PTFE Coated Fasteners manufacturers & suppliers in india, Coated Fasteners
One of the India’s leading manufacturer of PTFE Coated Bolts, PTFE Coated Nuts, PTFE Coated Screws, PTFE Coated Studs, PTFE Coated Washers, PTFE Coated Threaded Rod
Bulk Ready Stock Available of Ptfe Xylan Coated Fasteners, PTFE coated TEFLON studs, PTFE teflon coated A194 GR 2H heavy black hex nut, ptfe coated bolt and nut, PTFE coated thread rod with hex nuts, Teflon ptfe hex bolts, PTFE Coated Cap Screws fastener, PTFE Coated Stud, PTFE teflon B7 stud bolt, PTFE / Xylan Coated Stud Bolts, Din933 standard PTFE coated heavy bolt with hex nuts, ASTM A194 GR.2H PTFE heavy teflon coated bolt with nut, carbon steel PTFE coated thread rod with hex nuts, a193 b7 ptfe coated Hex bolts
TorqBolt offers a wide variety of specialty fasteners produced in PTFE, or polytetrafluoroethylene, including but not limited to, screws, bolts, hex nuts, washers, spacers, shoulder washers, bushings, and screw insulators. Please call on us if you require prototype or production quantities of PTFE parts that you want an experienced PTFE parts manufacturer to produce. We excel in the production of PTFE specialty fasteners that have temperature stability. Our facilities and the outstanding craftsmen, who work with us, are at your disposal.
PTFE coated fastener’s provides exceptional corrosion resistance, low coefficient of friction, consistent tensioning and subsequent ease of installation and removal.Extensive testing and field use have proven that the future of coated fastener’s lies with Fluoropolymer coatings. Previously hot dip, galvanized, cadium or zinc plated fastener’s were considered the standard. But these coatings could not stand up to the corrosive atmospheres prevalent in many industries. The most widely used application is on B7 studs with 2H nuts.
TorqBolt maintains a huge stock of PTFE coated bolts including coated B7 studs and coated 2H nuts. Available for same-day shipping in a wide variety of sizes, each is expertly coated with the proprietaryDramatic improvements in efficiency, life expectancy and corrosion resistance are claimed to be imparted to Nut and Bolt connectors by the application of a low friction PTFE coating. PTFE coated connectors have out-performed all others in aggressive any noticeable effect.
PTFE coating on fastener’s will have a uniform thickness of 20 ± 5 microns to 45± 5 microns thick.
PTFE Coated Fasteners Technical Specification
|Working temp. range up to 500°F|
|Salt Spray (ASTM B117) up to 3,000 hrs (Nuts not frozen)|
|5H – 6H (ASTM D3363-92A)|
|Kinetic Friction Coefficient||
|0.06 – 0.08|
|Nominal 0.001” (1 mil)|
|160 in lb (ASTM D2794-93)|
|5B (ASTM D3359-95)|
|Up to 100,000 psi|
PTFE Specialty Fasteners
- PTFE is the name trademarked by Dupont for polytetrafluoroethylene, or PTFE.
- PTFE is a synthetic fluoropolymer.
- PTFE has temperature stability.
- PTFE has a low coefficient of friction.
- PTFE ischemical-resistant.
- Teflon provides a corrosion and heat resistant coating.
- TorqBolt uses PTFE to produce specialty fasteners, including, but not limited to, screws, bolts, hex nuts, washers, spacers, shoulder washers,
- bushings, and screw insulators for industry applications.
- • PTFE wire is also popular and useful, valued for its temperature stability when used in logging surface electronics to avoid melt-back.
- Nothing sticks with any strength to an unheated PTFE, or PTFE coating surface.
- PTFE has the highest temperature resistance of all plastic materials offered by TorqBolt (max service temp of 500 º F).
- The working temperature range of PTFE is -350º to 500º F.
General Queries While Buying PTFE Coated Fasteners
- Supply of wrong grades
- Very hard material for use
- Poor surface finish
- No Mill test report
- Dubious Practices
- Lack of knowledge
- Product fails under high pressure
- High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
- High rejection rate
- No control on quality and testing
- Non availability
- Late deliveries
- Poor packaging/ Unprofessional Packing
Why PTFE Coated Fasteners From TorqBolt
- High pressure sustainability
- Impeccable surface finish
- Product replacement warranty
- After sales support and service
- World class buying experience
- Very quick delivery
- Mill test report/ Digital Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
- Same day shipping of the goods
- Highest stock in the country
- Stringent Quality Testing and Control
Contact TorqBolt today for a best offer & competitive quotation..