Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194admin2016-12-15T08:05:52+00:00
Preferred Manufacturer Of Perfect Grade Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194 offering great price
Buy Variety of Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194 in india with discounted price, dimensions range from M3 to M100 and quantities from 1 to 90,000.
TorqBolt is one of the oldest manufacturer,distributors, stockists & suppliers of Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194. We can supply Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194 in customized size. .Our Fastener division known as Torqbolt specializing in Stainless Steel Bolts Please check below Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194 2014-15 rate list for all over the world. We Manufacture, Stock & Supply all kind of steel bolts & stud bolts in all sizes at best price. There are three major Steel Fastenersused in industries: Stainless Steel Fasteners, Carbon steel fasteners, and Alloy steel fasteners. The major grade used in stainless steel fasteners: 200 series, 300 series, and 400 series. We also stock Duplex steel fasteners. Quality Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194 . TorqBolt take care of requirments of their clients & make sure their all Steel Bolts, Steel Nuts, Steel Washers, Steel Screws, Steel Fasteners in order as per client requirement before dispatch
Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194 Contents
Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194 Dimensions Available At TorqBolt
Full Range of Fastener Products both Imperial & Metric. Dimensions range from M3 to M72 and quantities from 1 to 10,000.
Hexagon Bolts / Set Screws
Socket & Slotted Set Screws
Socket & Slotted Countersunk Screws
Specializing in fastener products: Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194, nylon insert nuts, cap nuts, flange nuts, flange lock nuts, weld nuts, wing nuts, special nuts,non standard parts. According to DIN, ANSI, IFI, ISO, GB, JIS, BS and other standards. Our products are well received domestically and also exported to America, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia, South Korea,Japan and South America etc.
We are instrumental in offering our clients with a quality range of stainless steel fasteners that is fabricated using stainless steel and nickel alloy. Highly appreciated for its high tensile strength, rust resistance and durability, these fasteners are available in different sizes. Available in several grades like industrial washers, industrial screws, stainless washers, threaded rod and stainless screws, these fasteners are extensively used in various industrial operations. These fasteners are hot dipped galvanized and coated with phosphate, teflon, xylon, zinc or cadmium as per the request of our clients. We also provide these Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194 along with manufacturer test certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B.
Nuts and Bolts by the piece, box, or bulk
Fast order turnaround
All items individually packaged and labeled
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Marking & Shipping Of Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194
• PackagingIn generally, If you have no special requirement, we will use the mass packing (bag carbon tray). If you want to do the special packing, please advise us the specific details, pictures or design.
Fast delivery and best packaging
Wooden Box, SUITABLE BAGES OR BOXESDelivery Detail: 7-15 Days
• Shipping In generally, our customer often request to delivery by express, plane or sea. Any other better way will be also accepted well.
• Containerization & Crating whether your shipment will be going via air or sea, it takes a fair amount of skill to ensure that containers and crates are packed properly. Our team has extensive experience with the containerization process and ensures that all Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194 and other products are packed to make its journey safely and cost effectively. We can even arrange for SGS inspections should they be required.
• Location Our facility is located a few miles from the Port of Nhava Sheva (Mumbai), the India’s Commercially Important port for foreign waterborne tonnage, and one hour from the Sahara international Airport. Our close proximity to these vital ports along with the speed in which we can process and pack international orders allows us to deliver anywhere in the world within few days.For domestic shipments, close proximity to interstate highways and rails allow us to provide competitive inland transportation to all over India destinations and ports.
• Freight Forwarding & Documentation Our team is proficient in processing the international export documentation requirements for nearly every industrialized country. We can ship using a wide variety of shipping methods and our freight forwarding group is capable of organizing shipments made with CIF terms as well as FOB Terms to the port of destination.
All our custom manufactured Nuts feature:
Forged “Hot Headed”
SAE & Metric Sizes (#10-4.00”) – (6mm –100mm)
Superior Rolled Threads – Standard
(up to 4.00”) – (100mm)
Confirm to (IFI) Industrial Fasteners Institute Standards
PER CUSTOMER PRINT OR DESIGNED & ENGINEERED.
Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194 Manufacturing Specifications:
Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194 Application
Oil and Gas
Electric Motors and Pumps
Lawn and Garden
General Queries While Buying Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194
Supply of wrong grades
Material inconsistent with ASTM Standards
Very hard material for use
Poor surface finish
No Mill test report
Lack of knowledge
Product fails under high pressure
High pricing of the goods due to supplier commission
High rejection rate
No control on quality and testing
Poor packaging/ Unprofessional Packing
Why Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194 From TorqBolt
High pressure sustainability
Impeccable surface finish
Product replacement warranty
After sales support and service
World class buying experience
Very quick delivery
Mill test report/ Digital Mill test report in accordance with EN10204 NACE 3.1, NACE 3.2
Same day shipping of the goods
Highest stock in the country
Stringent Quality Testing and Control
Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194 Useful Info
A fastener is a hardware device that mechanically joins or affixes two or more objects together. Fasteners can also be used to close a container such as a bag, a box, or an envelope; or they may involve keeping together the sides of an opening of flexible material, attaching a lid to a container, etc. There are also special-purpose closing devices, e.g. a bread clip. Fasteners used in these manners are often temporary, in that they may be fastened and unfastened repeatedly.
Some types of woodworking joints make use of separate internal reinforcements, such as dowels or biscuits, which in a sense can be considered fasteners within the scope of the joint system, although on their own they are not general purpose fasteners.
Carbon and Alloy Steel Fastener as per A194 Inventory
Stainless Steel Fasteners Inventory
ASTM F593/A563 Fasteners
Contact TorqBolt today for a best offer & competitive quotation…